Bestscope Buc4b-140m CCD Digital Cameras
|FOB Price:||US $100-1,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $100-1,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50000 PCS Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: BUC4B-140M
- Max Resolution: 1360 X 1024
- Image Output: USB2.0, 480MB/S
- Transport Package: Standard Exporting Carton and Foam Package
- Origin: China
- Product Name: CCD Digital Cameras
- Lens Interface: Standard C-Mount
- Trademark: BestScope
- Specification: ISO CE QS
- HS Code: 9011900000
BUC4B series digital cameras are CCD cameras. Real scientific CCD sensors are adopted, images and videos can be captured with high sensitivity and low image noise. All the BUC4B CCD cameras adopt frame buffer technology, so the speed is much faster than common CCD cameras. With USB2.0 interface, C~mount, BUC4B series CCD cameras can be used for high precision image analysis of low light, bright field,dark field,fluorescencein life science and industrial applications. Microscope adaptor and connecting rings can be chosen to connect thedigital cameras to any microscopes.
1. Real scientific~grade colorful/mono CCD image sensor with high sensitivity and low image noise, no compression, no interpolation.
2. Perfect image quality and high dynamic range with the perfect detail.
3. With frame buffer technology, the speed is much faster than common CCD cameras, high speed image preview and fast focus.
4. High-speed USB2.0 interface, up to 480Mb/s,
5. Contrast, Brightness, Saturation, Gamma correction, Gain are adjustable, color reproduction is more realistic.
6. Support static image capture(JPG, BMP), image color is rich and realistic.
7. Support uncompressed, compressed videos.
8. Support 8~bit, 24~bit, 32~bit bitmap preview and capture, mono 16~bit, color 48~bit "tiff" format image capture (12bit/pixel).
9. Support 1 External trigger input, 1 External trigger output, 2 IO (optional), opto-isolation(optional).
10. Provide completed API for users' secondary development, provide Demo Source Code.
11. White balance, auto exposure, continuous auto exposure control.
12. Users can program to control white balance and exposure area.
13. Support the plug recovery during acquisition and preview.
14. Support firmware upgrade on-line.
15. C-mount, 0.5X microscope adaptor and 30mm, 30.5mm connecting rings are optional.
16. Plug and play, dispense with external power supply.
17. Support Windows 2000/XP/Vista/WIN7/WIN8 Operation System.
18. Support ActiveX, TWAIN, VFW, Directshow.
19. Fix the USB cable on the camera with bolt, USB cable can not fall off;
20. Durable aluminum alloy shell.
BUC4B series CCD cameras are mainly used for high precision image analysis in low light, brightfield, darkfield, fluorescence imaging of Life Science and Machine Vision fields for Gel imaging, License image acquisition, Medical diagnosis, Microscopy imaging, Notes image acquisition, Industrial assembly line image acquisition,
Fingerprint & palmprint image acquisition, Desktop image, iris capture and etc..
|Description||USB2.0 mono CCD 1.4MP digital camera|
|Image Sensor||1/2 inch, mono 1.4MP Sony CCD ICX205AL|
|Scan Mode||Progressive Scan|
|Exposure Mode||Global shutter|
|Max Resolution||1360 × 1024|
|Lens Interface||Standard C-mount|
|White Balance||Auto / Manual|
|Exposure Control||Auto / Manual|
|Exposure Time||0.09ms~6.29 minutes|
|Image Output||USB2.0, 480Mb/s|
|Power||USB2.0 Power Supply, 500mW|
|Parameters Control||Contrast, brightness, Saturation, Gamma, exposure time, |
sensitivity selection, dead pixel removal
|Software Function||Image display, image processing, video|
|Accessories||Include C-mount, IR filter, 2m USB cable, 1 CD with software and SDK., Manual|
|Camera Net Weight||200g|
|Camera Dimension||62mm×62mm×45mm (length × width × height)|
|Box Dimension||118mm×108mm×96mm (length × width × height)|