Bestscope Bs-3060bt Zoom Stereo Microscope
|FOB Price:||US $2,000-3,500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $2,000-3,500/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50000 PCS Per Year|
|Transport Package:||Standard Exporting Carton and Foam Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: BS-3060BT
- Type: Stereomicroscope
- Mobility: Desktop
- Usage: Research
- Product Name: Stereo Microscope
- Illumination: Transmission & Reflection LED Illumination
- Trademark: BestScope
- Origin: China
- Magnification: 8X-64X
- Number of Cylinder: Binoculars
- Stereoscopic Effect: Stereoscopic Effect
- Principle: Optics
- Optional System: Infinite Parallel Zoom Optional System
- Viewing Head: Binocular Head
- Specification: ISO CE QS
- HS Code: 9011100000
Stereo microscopes are also known as low magnification and dissecting microscopes. BS-3060BT Zoom Stereo Microscope with Infinity Parallel Optional System on a post stand offers upright, un-reversed 3-D images that remain in focus throughout the zoom range. Optional eyepieces and auxiliary objectives expand magnification range and working distances.
This is a high level stereo microscope. Optional cold light and ring light can be chosen for this microscope. You can also choose trinocular head to add digital camera with the appropriate camera adapter. In summary BS-3060BT Parallel Stereo Microscopes give the greatest range of magnifications, working distances, photo options, accessories and are the most convenient to use no wonder they are popular!
1. Excellent Image Quality & Optional Performance with Infinity Parallel Optional System.
2. Comfortable Operation with Ergonomic Design Principle.
3. With LED light for both incident and transmitted illumination, Providing even illumination and life expectancy can reach 6000 hours.
4. A Wide Range of Accessories to be Equipped with the Microscope for Multi-purpose. It is an Outstanding Assistant in Industrial, Medical and Scientific Research Areas.
BS-3060BT stereo zoom microscopes with Infinity Parallel Optional System is of great value in a variety of applications such as Industrial, Medical and Scientific Research Areas, circuit board repair, circuit board inspection, surface mount technology work, electronics inspection, coin collecting, gemology and gemstone setting, engraving, and repair and inspection of small parts.
|Optional System||Infinite Parallel Zoom Optional System||Yes|
|Viewing Head||Binocular Head, 20°Inclination, Interpupilary Distance 55-75mm||Yes|
|Tilting Binocular Eyepiece Tube, 5°-35° Inclined, |
Interpupilary Distance 55-75mm
|Objective||Plan Achromatic Objective 1×||Yes|
|Achromatic Objective 0.3×||Optional|
|Plan Apochromatic Objective 0.5×||Optional|
|Plan Achromatic Objective 2×||Optional|
|Zoom Ratio||1: 6|
|Illumination||Transmission & Reflection LED Illumination, Brightness Adjustable||Yes|
|Optional Accessories||Coaxial Illumination||Optional|
|Dark Field Attachment||Optional|
|Simple Polarization Set||Optional|
|Beam splitter (one port)||Optional|
|Beam splitter (two ports)||Optional|
|Photography & video attachment||Optional|
|Temperature controlled Stage||Optional|
|Universal Table Stand/Table clamp stand||Optional|
|Coaxial Coarse & Fine Focusing Unit||Optional|
|Cold light illumination with dual light guide||Optional|
|Package & Dimension||49cm*40cm*56cm, 1pc/carton, 9.5kg|
|Note: Yes Standard Outfit, Optional Standard Optional|