Bestscope BS-3040t Low Magnification and Dissecting Stereo Microscope
|FOB Price:||US $100-1,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $100-1,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50000 PCS Per Year|
|Transport Package:||Standard Exporting Carton and Foam Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: BS-3040T
- Type: Stereomicroscope
- Mobility: Desktop
- Usage: Teaching and Research
- Product Name: Stereo Microscope
- Eyepiece: Extra Wide Field Eyepiece Ew10*/22
- Zoom Ratio: 6.3:1
- Trademark: BestScope
- Origin: China
- Magnification: <50X
- Number of Cylinder: Binoculars
- Stereoscopic Effect: Stereoscopic Effect
- Principle: Optics
- Viewing Head: Trinocular Viewing Head, Inclined at 45&Deg
- Zoom Objective: 0.8*-5*;
- Working Distance: 115mm
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 9011100000
Stereo microscopes are also known as low magnification and dissecting microscopes. BS-3040T Zoom Stereo Microscope on a post stand offers upright, un-reversed 3 D images that remain in focus throughout the zoom range. Optional eyepieces and auxiliary objectives expand magnification range and working distances.
BS-3040T is a very popular zoom stereo microscope. Optional cold light and ring light can be chosen for this microscope. You can also choose trinocular head to add digital camera with the appropriate camera adapter. In summary, BS-3040 gives many range of magnifications, working distances, photo options, accessories and is very convenient to use no wonder it is popular!
1. With high quality Optional components, providing sharp and striking contrast image and ensure flat image at large depth of field, Ease the tiredness with ergonomic design.
2. With LED light for both incident and transmitted illumination, Providing even illumination and life expectancy can reach 6000 hours.
3. With Complete eyepieces, objectives and accessories, it is an ideal instrument for industry assembling, inspection and teaching field.
The stereo zoom microscope is of great value in a variety of applications such as circuit board repair, circuit board inspection, surface mount technology work, electronics inspection, coin collecting, gemology and gemstone setting, engraving, and repair and inspection of small parts.